top of page

Pelajar / Ibubapa

Public·20 members

Today: Aberdeen vs. Hibernian live online 17 February 2024

Aberdeen vs Hibernian live score and live streaming on February 17th, 2024 at 15:00 UTC time for Football Scotland Premiership.

Troy Deeney had put the Hornets in front when he powerfully headed home from five yards out after Gerard Deloufeu's cross from the right. Deeney almost grabbed a second but was denied by an excellent reaction stop from home goalkeeper Pepe Reina. That save proved crucial as Douglas Luiz equalised when he smashed a loose ball into the net after Ben Foster had parried Matt Targett's effort, before Konsa's late winner. However Wolves' league position could still be enough to claim a Europa League place for next season, should the Blues beat Arsenal in the FA Cup final next month. Chelsea ended the season on the same points as Manchester United, who beat Leicester City 2-0, but Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side finish third on goal difference. Relive Chelsea v Wolves and all of Sunday's Premier League gamesChelsea to push on next season?Despite winning the Europa League last season and finishing third, Chelsea replaced Italian manager Maurizio Sarri with club legend Lampard, who was in his first role in management at Derby. News of Swansea's victory had filtered back to the City Ground with injury-time still to play, but Forest's efforts to pull a goal back only added to the truly calamitous end to their campaign as Da Costa bundled the ball into his own net as Stoke broke away on a counter attack. Disaster' - manager reactionSabri Lamouchi told BBC Radio Nottingham: "It's difficult to react. I'm here just because it's obligatory to be here. ᐉ Aberdeen vs Hibernian Live Stream, Tip » How to watch The Aberdeen v Hibernian live stream video is ready for broadcast on 14/02/2024. Football fans can watch this fixture on a live streaming service should the ... The Greek Cup semi-final matches will take place today. The first match of the Greek Cup between these teams ended with the victory of the AEK, so I hope that the AEK has the potential to keep it level because a draw would be enough for them. The home team has 3 losses in the last 5 games, while the guests are undefeated. However, during the last 4 direct meetings, the home team has failed to win and I think they will be left without win for 5th time. I think the guests are a better team and I expect them to celebrate at the end. They won the first leg with 2-1. They will try protect this result. Potter also appeared to make some curious decisions with Glenn Murray, who carried an aerial threat when he came on as a substitute, left out of the starting XI. Solly March, the man Murray replaced, had arguably been one of Brighton's most effective players, attempting six shots - more than any other player before his withdrawal. What cannot be laid at Potter's door was some of the dreadful finishing that proved their downfall. Four officers were shot and injured on Monday night during unrest in St Louis, Missouri. Onuoha added that the gun laws in the USA added to his sense of unease. He said: "I have loved living in this country but there is [another] side of it. In the UK, I am more comfortable because if something happens it probably will not be deadly - but over here because of their rights it is more common that altercations become deadly. Aberdeen vs Hibernian: Live Score, Stream and H2H Match Aberdeen vs Hibernian in the Premiership of Scotland (2/17/2024): Live score, stream, statistics match & H2H results on Tribuna.com. Chinandega will face Esteli at home on match day sixteen of the league. Chinandega have won four of their seven games and only lost two by a goal margin against diriangen and monagua. They will face Esteli who are currently facing deep in form after failing to win in their last three games. On the road Esteli have won once of their last six away games. SubstitutionPosted at 80' Substitution, Bournemouth. Mihai-Alexandru Dobre replaces Ryan Fraser. Goal!Posted at 79' Goal! Bournemouth 3, Luton Town 0. Philip Billing (Bournemouth) left footed shot from outside the box to the bottom right corner. SubstitutionPosted at 78' Substitution, Bournemouth. Steve Cook replaces Diego Rico. SubstitutionPosted at 77' Substitution, Luton Town. James Bree replaces Alan Sheehan. Don't let the sand complaint fool you though, the former Celtic and St Mirren winger is a happy man. Having never once set foot in the United States, he signed for David Beckham's newly created club without hesitation last month. Beckham watches opening Miami defeatInter Miami - Why Beckham's team have ultras'Bling slaps you in the face'The lure of being part of the latest, and much-talked about, MLS franchise, coupled with the uncertainty of life at Celtic, were the factors that made the decision an easy one for the midfielder who has two Scotland caps. Slutsk Res. will host Belshina Res. for this fixture of the league. Both teams are very average teams in this league. Also, both teams have highly variable results in this campaign. Perhaps, the hosts are favorites in this game. Slutsk 2 have advantage at home stadium. I think, the hosts will try to dominate on the home field. However, Slutsk 2 have fallen in their shape. I think, this will not be an easy task. On the other hand Belshina 2 have a more effective attack in the last matches. In previous game Belshina 2 is won 6-2 against Smolevichi 2. In any case, the visitors have the potential to provide a strong resistance. Venlo and Heracles will face each other in the upcoming match in the Eredivisie. Venlo this season have the following results: 6W, 3D and 13L. Meanwhile Heracles have 8W, 5D and 9L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Full TimePosted at 90'+7' Second Half ends, Real Sociedad 1, Real Madrid 2. BookingPosted at 90'+7' Mikel Merino (Real Sociedad) is shown the yellow card. Posted at 90'+6' Hand ball by Nacho Monreal (Real Sociedad). BookingPosted at 90'+6' Luka Modric (Real Madrid) is shown the yellow card. Posted at 90'+6' Mikel Merino (Real Sociedad) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+6' Foul by Luka Modric (Real Madrid). My respectful behaviour towards my opponents since I started my career has been honest and with the maximum sense of fairplay. Leeds acknowledged the decision in a statement but observed that the FA panel "have based their decision on the balance of probability rather than proving Kiko to be guilty beyond reasonable doubt. Blau Weiss Linz Is in very bad run of form right now. They have suffered 4 defeats in their last 6 matches and have not won any of them. They are coming from a 2-1 away defeat against Rapid Wien. They have scored 27 goals and conceded 28 goals in this season in 14 matches. On the other hand, Liefering is one of the worst teams of the league. They have conceded 28 goals and scored 21 goals in this season. They are coming off a defeat against Steyr by 3-1 goals. Considering their form, I expect over 3 goals to be scored here. Everton, whose abject performance in a humiliating 5-2 derby drubbing at Liverpool in midweek led to Silva's dismissal on Thursday, extended their lead four minutes after the interval. Calvert-Lewin took advantage of sloppy defensive play in the area and slotted expertly past goalkeeper Kepa Arrizabalaga. The media outlet state that Manchester United have been quoted £75 million for the 19-year-old, but he could be heading to Leipzig for just £25. German side share the same owners as Haaland's parent club Red Bull Salzburg. Paper Round's view: Red Bull Salzburg to RB Leipzig is a well-trodden path. The two clubs' shared ownership has seen 17 players move from Austria to Germany between the pair. Arsenal are unbeaten in all competitions during 2020 (P7 W3 D4 L0) since losing 2-1 to Chelsea in their final game of 2019. Burnley's last two Premier League draws at Turf Moor have come on 2 February, drawing 1-1 with Southampton in 2019 and goalless today against Arsenal. Arsenal have won just six of their 25 Premier League games this season (D13 L6), their lowest tally after 25 league games in a season since 1912/13 (one win). Assisted by John Lundstram following a fast break. Posted at 79' Attempt missed. David McGoldrick (Sheffield United) right footed shot from the right side of the box is close, but misses to the left. Assisted by Muhamed Besic following a fast break. Posted at 79' Hand ball by Callum Robinson (Sheffield United). Admittedly his goal took a slight deflection but it needed an in-form Kasper Schmeichel to keep the winger from adding to his tally. Regrettably for Mahrez, he didn't have it all his own way. He had to hand the man of the match award to Kevin de Bruyne. Did you know? Mahrez had 10 shots against Leicester, the most by a player in a single Premier League game since Andre Schurrle for Fulham against Burnley in August 2018 (11). Lukasz Teodorczyk replaces Seko Fofana. Posted at 82' Attempt missed. Kevin Lasagna (Udinese) left footed shot from the left side of the box is close, but misses to the right. Posted at 79' Foul by Romelu Lukaku (Inter Milan). Posted at 79' Sebastien De Maio (Udinese) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 77' Attempt missed. Rodrigo de Paul (Udinese) right footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses to the left. The Bloomfield Stadium in Tel Aviv has installed a special tunnel to spray players with disinfectant in the battle against coronavirus. The tunnel at the venue, home to Maccabi Tel Aviv, Hapoel Tel Aviv and Bnei Yehuda Tel Aviv, senses people entering, which starts a water pump. Nozzles then automatically open for 15 seconds, dispensing a sanitising mist. The Israel Premier League resumed late last month with all matches behind closed doors. Huesca will host Ponferradina for this fixture of the league. I believe, the hosts have a great chance to get all three points. Huesca are more ambitious team in this league. They are currently on the 4th place with 26 points. True, in last game Huesca lost 3-2 against Fuenlabrada (away). In any case, Huesca is really better team at home. I expect, they to dominate from the start match. Also, we have Ponferradina who's is very average team in this season. True, the guests are undefeated in their last 5 matches. Perhaps, they will try to remain unbeaten. However, this will not be an easy task. My pick - Huesca to win. I'm here to win and start something new. The last time I won something was at Ajax so it's many years ago. I still remember the feeling so I want to achieve it here as well. Inter Milan are three points behind Juventus in Serie A and in the semi-finals of the Coppa Italia as well as the last 32 of the Europa League. Alaves has just 3 losses at home this season and they were tough opponents that came here and won all 3 points, Real Madrid, Villarreal and Sevilla, while Eibar is equal on points with Slaves in the second part of the league table 24 points won by both sides so far this season, just that Eibar is really not that great at scoring goals as for example when they hosted same Alaves side at home despite having more of the ball and more shots they failed to score conceding 2 goals and losing the game with 2-0 in the end. The Super Eagles frontman scored 16 goals and made four assists in 55 Premier League appearances for the Hornets, with 15 of those goals coming in 37 games in the 2016-17 season. Impressively, his 29 league goals for Watford in 2015 was two more than any other player within the top four tiers of English football for that calendar year. Since then, Ighalo scored five times to finish as the top scorer at the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations - ahead of the likes of Sadio Mane, Riyad Mahrez and Mohamed Salah - having already topped the scoring charts in qualifying with a further seven goals. Sevilla have failed to win four of their last league fixtures. AS Roma have failed to win four of their last league fixtures. Roma have failed to win 23 of their 34 UEFA encounters with Spanish clubs. One of the glamour ties of the round of 16 in the Europa League sees Sevilla hosting AS Roma for the first leg of their tie. Two side points: a) when did Danny Rose join Newcastle, and b) do NOT type 'Newcastle' into Twitter for a few days. You've been warned. Messi ends Abidal Lionel Messi has reduced Eric Abidal’s shelf life at Camp Nou after publicly criticising (aka posting on Instagram) the Barcelona sporting director. They have never lost each of their first three away games against a single team in Champions League history. Manchester CityManchester City have lost only one of their last 13 home group stage games in the Champions League (won 11, drew one, lost one) - winning each of the last four in a row, including a 6-0 victory against Shakhtar Donetsk in November 2018. City have won their last six home Champions League games, the longest current run of any side. His two matches at the helm have resulted in a draw away to 19th placed Norwich and a midweek defeat at home to Brighton, extending The Gunners winless streak to seven Premier League matches and leaving them just five points clear of the relegation zone in 10th place. We don't have too many numbers are the moment, so to have a quality player like Rooney is more than welcome," he told BBC Radio Derby. Rooney started the decade with a Manchester United side that was challenging for the Premier League title. He starts the next with a Rams side that are as close to the relegation zone in the second tier of English football as they are to the play-off places after 25 games.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page